Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air command not working

(Topic created on: 16-11-2022 12:59 PM)
Emsly
Explorer
Options
Hi guys, after my lastest software/OS upgrade, my S pen air actions have stopped working and i am really wondering why this is the case and how i can fix it. Is there anyone else experiencing same? It's really annoying.  
8 REPLIES 8
EbonysDad
First Poster
Options
Yes the same thing has happened to my S22 ultra.. It keeps saying S pen disconnected and no matter how many times I try to reset the S pen it just says cannot connect to default S pen. This problem started since the latest software update (one ui 5)
Emsly
Explorer
Options
Exactly and it's really annoying..
0 Likes
NellieTree
First Poster
Options
Same as above on my Galaxy Tab s7
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@NellieTree: Please can you try placing your S Pen in its holster for around 10 minutes, then head to Settings > Advanced features > S Pen > Air actions > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Reset S Pen. Now, press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons together until the device restarts. Don't worry, this won't affect your personal data or settings. 

0 Likes
harveyx
First Poster
Options

Had the same issue with galaxy tab s7 plus after upgrade to latest android 13. Sent logs several time but no fix yet. Please release the patch asap....

0 Likes
JohnM76
First Poster
Options
Did anyone find a fix for this? I'm struggling.
0 Likes
Gegzo
Student
Options
Same issue here, says air command stops working, and the settings itself keeps crashing whenever i try to connect or reset the s pen
0 Likes
Gegzo
Student
Options
I keep getting this message and the settings keep glitching whenever i try to reset or connect and they just crash and close1675876872954.jpg
0 Likes