Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

600 Google Play Points

(Topic created on: 25-04-2022 05:51 PM)
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Did anyone manage to redeem the 600 Google Pay Points on boost?

I personally get an error message:

"Sorry no offers are currently available, please try again later."

Terms

*Play Points: Valid for 600 (six hundred) points on Google Play Points. Open to new or existing members enrolled in Google Play Points with a consumer account who purchase a new Samsung Galaxy S22 Family, Samsung Galaxy S21 Family, Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3, Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 (the “Eligible Devices”) prior to or during the Promotion Period (April 28, 2021 – April 30, 2022 by 11.59 GMT). Child accounts are ineligible for this offer. New members of Google Play Points will receive Gold status in Google Play Points after 600 points are deposited into their Google Play Points account. The ability to increase tier level beyond Gold status will vary depending on the number of points in an existing member’s Google Play Points account after 600 points are deposited. Redeem by June 30, 2022 (11.59 GMT) with the same Google Account you used to sign up for Google Play Points. Status obtained by this Offer will expire at the end of the next calendar year after redemption. Points may not be transferred to other users or withdrawn for cash, are not reloadable, and have no cash value. Google reserves the right to retract points from member Google Play Points accounts for returned or cancelled purchases of Eligible Devices. Limit 1 redemption per Google Play account and Eligible Device purchase. Must be a United Kingdom or Republic of Ireland resident, have Internet access on a compatible device and have or activate a Google Payments account. Age restrictions apply. See the Google Play Points Terms of Service (available at https://play.google.com/about/points-terms/index.html) for more information. Promoter: Google Commer...

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Darren22
Voyager
Options
Yes I got with my s21 FE but it took me a week or so to be able to claim.
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Did you do it recently?

0 Likes
Darren22
Voyager
Options
About a month ago so I would say just keep try and it come good
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Only 5 days left, but I keep trying. Thanks for shareing your experience.

0 Likes
Monii
Pathfinder
Options
I am already trying more than month and no luck
0 Likes
Ditsky
Explorer
Options
Same
0 Likes