Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£100 cash back promotion

(Topic created on: 12-03-2022 05:24 PM)
Muren241
Journeyman
Options
Hello! I had pre ordered a s22 plus back in February and was told I could claim galaxy pro buds and £100 cash back. Finally had my s22 plus delivered today to the store. I've found and filled in the form the the buds but I m unable to find the form for the cash back. Any help please.
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I know of no cashback deal from Samsung, not saying it doesn't exist just I know of none

I would like a £100 cashback too
0 Likes
Muren241
Journeyman
Options
Thats what the staff member at ee told me back when I reserved my phone. I suppose I can contact ee about it and see what thy say. Thank you!
0 Likes
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
I'm with EE and I've never seen a £100 cashback and pro buds offer for the S22 Plus only the pro buds, the only reference to £100 is that figure upfront on a contract.

I hope you get the £100 but I suspect not unless you have it wrote on the order form or receipt.
Muren241
Journeyman
Options
Oh that makes sense. I did ask how do I claim it, and he said the same way you will for the buds. But this makes more sense.
0 Likes
Scotcruz
Voyager
Options
Here's a classic example on how you have been mis-sold a product by leading you to believe you will get £100 cashback.

Yet, they failed to explain that if you traded in another handset you could get £100 cashback.