Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Wireless charging Paused? Galaxy S21 Ultra

(Topic created on: 24-06-2021 08:35 PM)
Nitin Vaid
Apprentice
Options

I am coming from Oneplus 9Pro has Oneplus wireless warp charger 30W 

i am trying to use the same with my S21 ultra device is detecting the charger it shows charging also then next second it shows charging paused and again it shows charging stuck in same endless loop not sure how to fix it

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Nitin Vaid
Apprentice
Options

It was the oneplus wireless charger WARP 30 which is not supported in my S21.. even it was QI certified...
i bought samsung charger and its working

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
0 Likes
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Maybe you need to use a compatible wireless charger with the S21 ultra? Try searching for this on Google and see if that fixes the issue!
Nitin Vaid
Apprentice
Options

I thought it will be campatable... didnt know different manufacture wireless charger wont work....

its also QI campatable so it should work.......

the only other wireless charger which is in stock is "samsung Wireless Charger Convertible" i read it is also qi enabled....

and even if charger is not compatible then device should not detect it right?

0 Likes
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Sometimes non-compatible chargers are detectable, yet they will cause issues with the device (constant on-off connection). So, yeah, best bet would be to get a Samsung one, then test it out. If it still don't work, then you know it is a problem with the wireless module inside the phone. Hope this helps mate!
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Samsung max is 25 Watts on brick might be lower on the wireless.
Mine works fine on an old Nokia wireless charger.
0 Likes
Solution
Nitin Vaid
Apprentice
Options

It was the oneplus wireless charger WARP 30 which is not supported in my S21.. even it was QI certified...
i bought samsung charger and its working

0 Likes