Hello, I have the S21 Ultra on Vodafone (UK). I am using it with an eSIM and cannot get wifi calling to work. If I use a different vodafone sim in the device it works. however as soon as the physical sim is removed from the device the wifi calling option disappears.
Is it possible to get wifi calling to work with an esim on this device and if so how?
Solved! Go to Solution.
Thanks, I have done that. It is switched on at the network level just there are no options for it on my device
I have found the solution to the problem.
1. Did a sim swap via network (transferred from eSIM to a physical SIM).
2. Confirmed wifi-calling was available with the physical sim in the device.
3. Removed eSIM from device.
4. Ordered a new sim swap from physical to eSIM.
5. Set up new eSIM on the device.
6. Remove physical SIM.
This worked for me, it seemed there was an issue with my original eSIM so removing it and setting it up again was the answer.