Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

weak bluetooth

(Topic created on: 19-03-2021 07:27 PM)
Lukasz
Navigator
Options
If anyone is having issues with Bluetooth on s21 ultra? My active 2 watch keep on disconnecting within range of no more than 10m. Previously connected to s10 without any problems whatsoever. Also my wife's active 2 works without problems connected to s21. I was hoping that problem will be resolved with last update but it is still here. 
12 REPLIES 12
Lukasz
Navigator
Options
Since then switched to GW4classic. No problems so far, battery could do better but not complaining 👍after trade in GW2 active I paid £150 for GW4 classic 46mm, bargain!
0 Likes
Active21
Student
Options

Had my active 2 watch now about 2 weeks. Its a great watch really happy with it but it keeps disconnecting from my Huawei P30 and I'm fed up of it now. My phone can be in my pocket or my bag and it will disconnect when it's right next to me, pointless having Samsung pay if I have to get my phone out to connect the phone again. Shouldn't it also just ut connect back up again automatically once back in the range. Quite disappointing 😢 please can anyone help. 

0 Likes
Zomgbies
First Poster
Options

I’m having the exact same problem on the s20 Ultra. Simply holding the phone on the other side of my head as the headphone receiver causes a disconnect like I’ve walked 30m away.  

spent hours troubleshooting including a fac reset. Nothing helped and I’m getting a refund replacement soon

this is the first I’ve seen someone else having the same problem so closely.   But I’ve basically concluded that it's a fault.  Such as insufficient power to antenna.  No such issues on an s7 9 or 21. Not  even an iPhone 11.  Tried other Bluetooth devices with consistent repeated results.

Very keen to learn if there's actually a solution instead of returning it?

0 Likes