Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

weak bluetooth

(Topic created on: 19-03-2021 11:25 PM)
Lukasz
Navigator
Options
If anyone is having issues with Bluetooth on s21 ultra? My active 2 watch keep on disconnecting within range of no more than 10m. Previously connected to s10 without any problems whatsoever. Also my wife's active 2 works without problems connected to s21. I was hoping that problem will be resolved with last update but it is still here. 
12 REPLIES 12
Alyn89
Navigator
Options
A possibility may be the power saving mode that may affect connectivity if activated in watch | phone.
For the software part, go to Galaxy store, install Galaxy labs, open, look for Galaxy app booster, install and run. It may take a while, but it's gonna fix many software issues.
0 Likes
Lukasz
Navigator
Options
thanks for reply. power saving is off on both. galaxy labs installed and booster done too. Will try to find solution somehow. thanks
0 Likes
Alyn89
Navigator
Options
Found this

Screenshot_20210319-224118_Samsung Internet_38682.jpg

0 Likes
Lukasz
Navigator
Options
I'm I in the apps section. three dots and there is nothing like "show system apps". even when trying to type in Bluetooth in search box doesn't give me that option. but thanks anyway
Alyn89
Navigator
Options
The new Ui made me look twice as well, but found the section.

Screenshot_20210319-232236_Settings_38696.jpg

Screenshot_20210319-232225_Settings_38694.jpg

Lukasz
Navigator
Options
thanks. we'll see if clearing cache do anything.
0 Likes
Lukasz
Navigator
Options
Thanks for that. But unfortunately it is doing nothing. I will just wait for an update and maybe this time they'll fix it.
0 Likes
SuperTramp33
Explorer
Options
I'm experiencing the same issue, very poor range on the Bluetooth.
Tried clearing the cache as mentioned, no improvement.

S21 Ultra 512
Galaxy Watch (latest firmware)

0 Likes
NewoldUltrami
Journeyman
Options

Still no fix 

0 Likes