Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Ultra S21 - NIGHTMARE

(Topic created on: 17-01-2022 12:07 AM)
Elsophillia
Journeyman
Options

Got the Samsung Ultra S21 for Christmas and it is the worst phone I have ever had, the only good is the camera.

If I get 1 days battery out of it I'm lucky, it drains so quickly. It overheats  if I talk on the phone as it gets to hot to hold to my ear (earphones were not included when buying!!!). The battery takes ages to charge- WHY!  None of my apps are uptodate- I have to close them and reopen for them to refresh. Apps are super slow- especially instagram when creating videos and uploading. The WiFi drops out even when i have signal - it's constantly having problems connecting. And don't even get me started on the keyboard (writing this took me 10 times longer than on an Apple or Oppo keyboard lol).

This phone has major defects and I've had it for 3 weeks. I hate it, it makes everything i do slower. 

I wrote to samsung 5 days ago and have heard nothing back. I don't know what to-do but I cannot use this phone any more. 

I have contacted consumer rights and am waiting for Samsung to get back to me.

The disappointment is real 😞

Sophie 

#Samsungs7problems #needinghelp #someonerespond #phoneproblems 

25 REPLIES 25
DianDD
Voyager
Options
My S21 base model is absolutely fine. It does get hot at times, but only if talking video on mobile data and not WiFi. Is your software up to date? Are there any updates available? If yes, then you should install them
Elsophillia
Journeyman
Options

I wish mine was 😞 yes the software is up to date. 

I'm going to revert back to my very old oppo today with a cracked screen because it is much easier to use, the batter lasts and it doesn't overheat.

Ill wait for instructions from samsung and Autralian consumer protection on what to do next with this samsung s7...

0 Likes
DianDD
Voyager
Options
Return it and ask for full refund ! Samsung isn't very good with their phones that on paperwork are supposed to be top notch but in real life they're poor!
Elsophillia
Journeyman
Options

I'll give it a go :smiling-face: thanks 😊 

0 Likes
CODEdragonCal
Navigator
Options
Still got my S10. One of the best phones I've ever had. Shame to see this sort of stuff on later models
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
Oh no! That's a shame... Conversely... My s21U is easily the best phone I've ever had!! Maybe worth a replacement
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
I reckon they have major quality control issues in their fabrication processes. I hope they swap it and you get a better replacement one or a refund. Also a shame for the person who got it for you for Christmas, they must be gutted.
Elsophillia
Journeyman
Options

That's the part infeel so bad about....that my partner spent a lot of money on this as a gift and it doesn't operate properly. 😞 

I just have to wait for Samsung to get back to me now... whenever that will be!

0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
Did you use smart switch to transfer all your data and apps?...........if so then factory reset your phone and start a fresh without using smart switch.
This seemed to be a problem for alot of people 🤔.
Also whenever you get a software update it's best to do a partition cache wipe and use galaxy apps booster.