Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra Camera Quality

(Topic created on: 07-04-2021 04:19 PM)
Mishal
Pathfinder
Options
Hi, Anyone noticed whether your Main sensor image quality has gone completely bad after the latest software update. Its Complete Blurry. Its same with 108MP mode as well. All other sensors like Ultrawide, 3X,10X Telephoto and Front camera are working fine. The Ultrawide is taking sharper Pictures than the main sensor now.

I have been in touch with the customer service via Smart Tutor and they realised there is a problem and tried few steps to fix it but didnt work. Then they asked few other colleagues and found that few devices are facing this issue after the update and a complete reset of the device should fix it and if the problem spreads to more devices then samsung may be providing a patch. Even though its time consuming i will be doing my reset tomorrow and will update the outcome here. 

Just wanted to check anyone else is facing the same problem.
33 REPLIES 33
darkstream22
First Poster
Options

Same problem – very annoyed...

0 Likes
Toink
Explorer
Options

Did the reset work for you @Mishal ? I was just about to send my S21U in for repair but if this is software not sure if it makes sense.

0 Likes
Mishal
Pathfinder
Options
Hi, in my case resetting didn't work even after repeating. Mine was an hardware issue and was solved only after replacing the camera sensor.
0 Likes
Mishal
Pathfinder
Options
Hi, better to get into a physical store and show them the issue in person.