Those who have purchased the Samsung s21 
What's your opinion on the new launch 
Is it any different from s20 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
GalaxyAsh
Voyager
Options
In short, yes, absolutely. but it will depend on the user. In my opinion, battery life is much better with excellent SoT even at 120hz ( I use FHD+ ) and will continue to improve with updates, as always, camera has definitely improved, in particular with zoom and focus, the general feel of the phone has improved, efficiency slightly improved but still drains a couple of percent overnight. And for me, but doesn't matter to many, the look/design is much better. I use S21 Ultra - exynos UK, and I only came from an S20 Ultra.
- If you mean the S20 and S21 model in particular, I don't know for sure, but the one individual I know using S21 is absolutely loving it.
Phoenix142
Helping Hand
Options
definitely different. but in the way of a iPhone to iPhone s launch.

the S21 ultra is (the ones without problems atm) everything the S20 should have been in my opinion.

all the promised features from the S20 are there plus more and it's a very good phone.

myself and a lot of other people have problems with battery, heating and performance but defective models are being replaced and software rolled out to help with those issues and it's showing !

even with 3 defective models being replaced over the next 3 to 7 days, until I receive them (and there being no issues aside from what software can fix with them) I stand by my recommendation of this device to anyone who asks.

the inclusion of the S Pen support is very well executed and it feels no different than using a note , smooth and overall great to use
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
overheating rubbish
0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
this phone is everything I hoped it would be,great performance, battery, screen, design 😁.
0 Likes