Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 ultra Network issues

(Topic created on: 16-04-2022 06:45 AM)
OnTheVerge
Explorer
Options

My phone has been struggling to maintain a connection to network since late last year. Signal drops in and out randomly at home while other devices are fine.

I have tried my sim card in other phones,

Factory reset, reset network settings, tried to use e-sim, and all other common solutions. 

Nothing works. When signal is lost, sometimes turning flight mode on and off will bring signal back for a while.

This happens everywhere from home to town, and I live in a city with 5g available. 

Something needs to be done about this. Very disappointed as I have owned multiple galaxy S line phones since the s2. 

I would be very wary purchasing anything from Samsung in the future considering they have yet to acknowledge this issue despite the many threads describing the same issue.

33 REPLIES 33
Baridon
Voyager
Options
I am in the UK 🇬🇧 and I experience the same on my S21 Ultra. My network band is constantly set to 3G as this is the only band with a near stable connection. Every update I look forward to it being resolved but it's been a lingering issue like you said with the Samsung S21 series and nothing has been done about it.
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Could check for 'carrier services' by google under Google store and see if there is an update for it.

I signed up for it's beta and so keep getting updates now and then.
0 Likes
amoralhalabi
Student
Options

Same issue 

0 Likes
Members_C3KLOp8
First Poster
Options

Same on my device - Portugal

All carrier updades done

0 Likes
OnTheVerge
Explorer
Options

I have the latest version,  still no go.

0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Whosetheboss in one video suggests to put your phone on airplane mode and back on after while so the phone can co nect back to the closest strongest tower if you have problems like that.
So worth a try.
0 Likes
OnTheVerge
Explorer
Options

Works temporarily sometimes, then loses connection again. Sometimes goes from full bars to none without even moving. 

0 Likes
Members_8KEvDsO
First Poster
Options

eu tambem tenho o mesmo problema...

0 Likes
OnTheVerge
Explorer
Options

Any mods from Samsung care to chime in?