Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

S21 Ultra lost in transition between Samsung and DHL?

(Topic created on: 01-02-2021 03:10 PM)
RajPil
First Poster
Options

I had ordered two S21 Ultras, one for my wife and one for me (both beautiful Phantom silver). Her device was delivered today, but mine wasn't. The DHL tracking says Samsung hasn't sent the device to them, and Samsung says it shows it's dispatched from their end. Has anyone else lost the device like this?

All I can seem to do is wait longer, while my wife teases me with her device 😞 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Steven9761
Troubleshooter
Options
keep checking the DHL tracking page. Full track and trace will tell you where your package has been scanned at each stage of the journey. Once you see that your package has been scanned as ARRIVED at your nearest local depot, you should expect to see it that day, provided the arrival scan shows that it got to the depot in the wee small hours. if it is scanned later in the day (near to teatime), then expect it the next working day. For security, high-value items are never despatched together - even if you ordered them at the same time.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Solution
Steven9761
Troubleshooter
Options
keep checking the DHL tracking page. Full track and trace will tell you where your package has been scanned at each stage of the journey. Once you see that your package has been scanned as ARRIVED at your nearest local depot, you should expect to see it that day, provided the arrival scan shows that it got to the depot in the wee small hours. if it is scanned later in the day (near to teatime), then expect it the next working day. For security, high-value items are never despatched together - even if you ordered them at the same time.
0 Likes