Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra CPU options

(Topic created on: 22-01-2021 09:16 PM)
Crypto1
First Poster
Options

I'm looking to preorder a S21 Ultra in the UK however I'm not sure what CPU option I will get.

Looking at all of the documentation online it seems that in Europe I should get the Exynos, however on the Samsung live chat they said I would get a Qualcomm Snapdragon. Can anyone here shine a light on what model of the S21 Ultra I would receive living in the UK?

Thanks.

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
GraemeD
Navigator
Options

It'll be Exynos

RapierXDA
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

In UK you'll get the International S21, that is the Exynos 2100 variant. Snapdragon 888 equipped models are only available in US and China.

Consideri ca un comentariu ti-a fost de ajutor? Marcheaza-l ca solutie in discutia pe care ai deschis-o... Asa vei ajuta si pe altii sa gaseasca rapid rezolvari la probleme similare
0 Likes
GraemeD
Navigator
Options

do we know why Samsung does this with their phones? I mean there must be a reason why they choose Exynos for most of their phones but give US, China Snapdragon?

0 Likes
Marc_Bannister
Pioneer
Options
I believe it's to do with the cost of manufacturing. Cheaper for Samsung to make their own chipsets in Countries like the UK etc.
Qwerty7
Helping Hand
Options
exynos 2100. comparable performance to the snapdragon but better heat management afaik. so that's good
0 Likes
hojomo
Student
Options

How can I order an S21Ultra with Snapdragon 888 in the UK?

0 Likes