Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra 512gb EXY owners please assist.

(Topic created on: 05-03-2021 09:37 AM)
Phoenix142
Helping Hand
Options
Hi guys,

As you may be aware I've had tonnes of issues with my 3 new S21U models all 512/16gb models and have been through it all with you. 

I'm in need of some second opinions on benchmarking as literally all reviewers are getting fanstastic scores on their devices.

Mine , fresh factory reset, 1 week old and only 1 app installed (Geek Bench 5) the best scores I get regardless of settings are 

Single core 812
Multi core 2854

Most of the time it sits around 
Single core 650-700
Multi core 2500-2600

I was wondering if owners of the same size models could run a geek bench test for me so I can compare them with my 3 and potentially let Samsung know what is going on for us and get a solution faster.

Thanks in advance all.
47 REPLIES 47
jayboi54
Voyager
Options
what's being replaced
0 Likes
Phoenix142
Helping Hand
Options
spoken to Samsung CS and our network provider whom we have the 3rd device with.

both initial phones are being replaced.

network one is being replaced with the comment "that's the 4th one today there must be a problem"

the network completely ignored all their guidelines to trouble shooting prior to replacing and issues a replacement shipment instantly.

I'm guessing based on this information and rapid response that there's definitely a problem somewhere.
Phoenix142
Helping Hand
Options
see my reply below, clarifies a bit better :smiling-face:
0 Likes
M3st3ru
Navigator
Options
just done it, I closed all the apps before!

Screenshot_20210305-123413_Geekbench 5.jpg

Newstarter
Explorer
Options
Close all apps and tried.

Screenshot_20210305-140125_Geekbench 5_12782.jpg

Mimo40
Helping Hand
Options
hi I know mine isn't a 512gb mine is a 256gb but this is my test result everything on max

Screenshot_20210305-151014_Geekbench 5.jpg

Phoenix142
Helping Hand
Options
hey bud,

thanks for posting ! I only really requested the 512 version because of the additional ram to get the closest possible figures but even with 4gb less and all settings maxed out, yours is outperforming mine by a longshot so I have to believe there's a problem !

it's just so strange it's 3 devices and no one wants to give any specifics to the reason just a super fast "here have a new one" lol.

thanks for taking the time to do the test, puts it in perspective :smiling-face:
Phoenix142
Helping Hand
Options
have you got or done a wildlife test by any chance? that would be interesting to see

the average for the S21U is 5214 and mine perfoms in the lower end of 4k (4270)
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
I haven't but would be more than happy doing one.
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
done the wildlife stress test and here's the results.

Screenshot_20210305-155746_3DMark.jpg

0 Likes