Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 poor screen quality

(Topic created on: 03-04-2021 06:36 AM)
call64
Apprentice
Options
Hi 
Has anyone experienced problems with the screen on their device , I accidentally dropped mine shortly after receiving my new phone, fortunately I was covered with the insurance and was sent a replacement ( different colour device I may ad ) my issue is these phones are supposed to have the strongest glass and for the price you pay is very disappointing.Has anybody experienced similar problems. 
23 REPLIES 23
Buscuit
Apprentice
Options

My note 9 has been dropped kicked stood on thrown run over be a car all sorts, never missed a beat,

S21 ultra put it in my jeans pocket and it broke ...

First month...

Not happy.

0 Likes
Chavannigans
First Poster
Options

My S21 Ultra screen broke in my pocket last week. I had a Whitestone Dome installed and was using a phone case. I came back inside after moving some computers at work and saw a small spiderweb in the left corner. I'm always careful and it appears the cracked formed at the frame of the phone like it flexed and broke the screen. The display underneath is fine and still works but the cracks are spreading. I'm very disappointed considering I only had it a few weeks. 

0 Likes
Buscuit
Apprentice
Options

Same as mine top left, an inch from the top, spiderweb 😞

0 Likes
Leon39
First Poster
Options

S21 ultra has been the worst screen ever . Got so many micro scratches and from ?? As i feel I have looked after my phone the same way as my s10 plus oh my s10 plus screen maybe week front drops but better then s21 ultra on micro scratches .s21 ultra is the worst phone for scratches and has made me consider to stay away from samsung products completely.  I don't want screen protectors as you don't get full quality of images. 

0 Likes