Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 not connecting with android auto - Screen flashes on and off

(Topic created on: 07-04-2022 04:16 PM)
Members_RvqFyKV
First Poster
Options

I have recently got a new car (peugeot e-208, 70 reg) which comes with Android Auto. When I plugged my samsung S21 Ultra in for the first time, nothing happened and the phone did not communicate with the car at all. I have now followed advice I have seen on this forum and have purchased a new USB C to 3.1 lead to make sure the lead is correct. I have updated the phone and app. I have gone to the clear cache and data, and now when I plug the phone into the car it recognised android auto but flicks on and off every second and will not keep a consistent connection to the car. 

Any ideas? Any help? 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
oguzhanyasar62
First Poster
Options

Hi! 

I'm using Peugeot 301(2017). I came service just now. They reservation for 5 days later.

I'm in trouble in same problem.  Android auto is working for Samsung A9(2018). But is not working for Note20 Ultra. I guess this problem for new smartphone. Maybe i will change Usb connector for car or software uptade for car.  Do you found a solution for this problem?

NOTE: I came service just now. They reservation for 5 days later. I will answer again. See you later buddy.

0 Likes