Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with calls

(Topic created on: 01-06-2021 06:32 PM)
Fiz7863
Voyager
Options
Its been 2 days, my s21 ultra s giving me problems with calls. Whenever i receive calls, no one can hear me. Its completely silent on the other end. I have to hang up and re dial the number myself. Then i can hear other person. Not sure what's causing it? Never had this issue before. 
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Try restarting the phone
0 Likes
Fiz7863
Voyager
Options
I have still same same issue 😕
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Fiz7863: Is this happening with all received calls, or is it just affecting certain contacts? As the problem is occurring on inbound calls, it could potentially be stemming from the caller themselves, given that the issue is resolved when you call them back. If you head to the Samsung Members app > Get Help > Interactive Checks > Mic, and run through the on screen instructions, does this return any errors? Similarly, head over to your phones dial pad and type in *#0283#, then select “Start: RCV_1stMic” and speak into your phone like you’re on a call. Can you hear yourself talk? Once you’ve done that select “Start: SPK_2ndMic”, talk into your phone like you’re talking to someone on speaker phone. Can you hear the playback?

0 Likes
Fiz7863
Voyager
Options
Its with all incoming calls, when i redial or call on WhatsApp it goes through. Else no answer.
0 Likes
Fiz7863
Voyager
Options
No errors came back from mic test. It says normal
0 Likes
Fiz7863
Voyager
Options
I can hear back myself on both testing mics. Not sure what the issue is then?
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Interesting. My sound on all three mic's seems quiet low even with full volume.
Any more *# codes would be appreciated.

How does one fix the mic volume issues once tested?
0 Likes