Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

No sound when upload video to whatsapp

(Topic created on: 07-01-2022 07:35 AM)
I_deeyana
First Poster
Options

I've updated my device #S21Ultra this morning. Tq for solved the previous problem. I'm able to upload video from my gallery directly to whatsapp. But somehow sorry to say.. when the video been sent.. there is no audio. It's muted. Hope u fix it at your soonest. Tq

103 REPLIES 103
Xopher
First Poster
Options

I realise what the solution is now. You need to Edit, Create Movie, Save - your previously edited video file. The sound then works when sharing in WhatsApp. 

0 Likes
PPS21ULTRA
First Poster
Options

I also facing same problem, when upload video on WhatsApp status , sound get missing from the video?

Someone help to sort it out

S3090
First Poster
Options

I am facing the same whatsapp problem:(

Members_rFPKR8I
Apprentice
Options

Same problem. I recorded a video with clear sound but when I sent to whatsapp, it's muted.

Members_7z3Vbbp
Apprentice
Options

When i make a copy of the video, it creates it twice, doubling the length of

Andrea0703
First Poster
Options

Experiencing same problem. SUPER ANNOYING. Please fix asap!

AshtonM
First Poster
Options

Sorry but how do you create a new video and save it?...I mean i have reverted a video in the hopes it would then work, but because its been edited once, it still wont work. Would massively appreciate someones advice!!

alex_ncfc
Pioneer
Options

I just updated my S20 to Android 12 and notice I now have this problem. 

Yet another issue with the update to add to the many many I already had! Only just discovered this one as I sent an edited video to someone on WhatsApp and when I played it back in the chat it had no sound. Is this something that could be fixed? 

Zofi
First Poster
Options

I tried your solution and it's working. However I hope that this is only temporary solution and the issue will be dealth with in a way that returns the easy use video editor of our otherwise great smartphones.

SoundIssue
First Poster
Options

No, this is not working for me, many video I updated, recreated

Same issue, I am facing. Would you please help.