Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No order confirmation or email?

(Topic created on: 27-09-2021 07:16 PM)
darro19
Apprentice
Options

I ordered the S21 Ultra this afternoon, though I have received no email confirmation with the order details and I cannot seem to access orders on the site! Considering the cost of the phone, I would like to know if this order has gone through and has been confirmed? Payment has been taken from my bank account, and I have checked all Junk/Spam folders on my email, nothing at all received. 

11 REPLIES 11
Dew17
Apprentice
Options

Hiya , I just ordered the s21 about an hour ago , just used guest checkout , money gone off credit card but no confirmation email!! Typical everything closed just now 🙄 

darro19
Apprentice
Options

I am just chatting with an agent on their online chat. They asked me for the email, phone number and postcode under the order. I sent it all, and she has just come back and said I’m sorry but there’s no record of an order under those details! 😡

0 Likes
Dew17
Apprentice
Options

What a crock of bull! I only have those bots , I've no online chat agent active . 

0 Likes
darro19
Apprentice
Options

Yes I just realized I was chatting to someone in Samsung UK store, so I’ll need to wait until tomorrow to check. What a hassle and so annoyed I paid such a huge amount for this service! 

0 Likes
Dew17
Apprentice
Options

I will be calling Samsung Ireland first thing in the morning . Did you create an account when you ordered or did you just do guest checkout like I did ? 

0 Likes
Members_8v5DbA1
First Poster
Options

Tried to order a couple of items to take advantage of addtl 10% off and trade ins,  s21 and galaxy pro, accepted my order, the cancelled.  This happened 3 times!  Online chat & call both said the order failed internal validation, did not know why but said I should send an email and wait for a response in 48 hrs!

0 Likes
darro19
Apprentice
Options

I checked out as a guest too, though from reading other discussions it’s quite common for them to not send a confirmation email if you processed it as a guest. I’m so disappointed!

0 Likes
Dew17
Apprentice
Options

Is everything normal then ? We shouldn't panic ? For peace of mind I still think I will speak to someone,  no option of creating account either ?? 

0 Likes
darro19
Apprentice
Options

I created an account on my laptop but it’s not showing any order history unfortunately. From reading different posts, it seems it happens everytime someone checks out as a guest? So I’m holding on to that hope that its just standard practice for them and everything is fine!