Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New S21 Camera Series SD Card Support

(Topic created on: 14-01-2021 08:30 PM)
Haytch
Helping Hand
Options
Is it true that the new s21 series all have no sd card support? If that is the case then Samsung have made a huge mistake in my opinion! Having an sd card is such a useful feature. Some may say 512gb is more than enough. But what if it had sd card support, that would mean I have 512gb plus a potential 1tb of additional storage! 
4 REPLIES 4
f1rich
Explorer
Options
I was abt to pre order the ultra then I saw no sd card slot so decided against. Bad move from Samsung
Jenniej11
Student
Options
Why are Samsung doing things the same as apple? For example taking away the SD card feature so we have to pay more to get bigger memory phones & not putting charging plug etc in phone boxes.  I moved from Apple to Samsung because of all their restrictions, I'm really hoping Samsung don't go further into the dark side (apple way!) 😔 
SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

Thanks for your feedback. For more information or conversation about this, head over to this thread.

0 Likes
sheplfc74
Helping Hand
Options
I've always been Samsung, well one stray lol, but it's a great feature with the sdcard, plz make it be a blip, because ill be staying in the 20s not getting a 21.