Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My order not being shipped yet

(Topic created on: 15-03-2021 10:15 PM)
Jinny19
Journeyman
Options

Hi, is anyone from UK purchase Galaxy s21+ from Samsung with free earbuds live in February and already received the phone ? I’ve purchased mine on 14th February and my order status stayed in customizing since the day I ordered, I know they said allow 2-4 weeks for it to arrive, but isn’t it should be shipped by now as it already been 3 weeks. Also earbuds deal only allowed to claim within 30 days after purchased. I wonder if it pass 30 days and I still don’t have my phone will I be able to make a claim afterwards?? 

0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
lee815
Pathfinder
Options

I asked customer service this question when i placed my order on 21st Feb. They said they would honour the free Galaxy buds as long as you have proof of purchase. Also still waiting for my phone, still says customising.

0 Likes
Jinny19
Journeyman
Options

Same reason why I ordered this phone. By the way my phone has just been shipped today by DPD it’s should arrive on this Thursday so they said. I’ll try to claim for the buds and let you know how it goes. Also customer service was not helpful at all. 

Jinny19
Journeyman
Options

Hi everyone, just an update!

My phone finally arrived since I ordered it from 14/02 it’s been dispatched 1 day after 30 days of purchasing then it arrived a day after it been dispatched.  I’ve now claimed for earbuds, I sent them proof of purchase which  is pictures of my device, box with IMEI number on it and receipt that came with the order. The receipt doesn’t state date of purchasing so I screenshot my email confirmation of order and attached to the claim as well. After an hour I got emails said my claim has been successful and earbuds will arrive within 45 days. So good luck guys with your order and the claim. 

thanks 

0 Likes