Go to solution Solved

Original topic:

issue with wired headphones s21 ultra

(Topic created on: 13-02-2021 08:53 AM)
KellyW93
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
Has anyone used wired headphones with their s21 ultra? Because I can't get them to work at all. 
I have a headphone jack to usb c converter and I've tried both with my car's AUX and on some headphones with multiple different adapters, but I keep getting a message on screen saying the accessory isn't supported, and so the music won't play through them. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
KellyW93
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
I managed to sort it! if anyone else has this issue I had to purchase a usb c adapter that has a DAC chip

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4
Fiona26
Hotshot
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
I had this issue with a note 10+. I was using a head phone jack to usb c adapter that came with a Huawei tablet. It turned out I had to buy Samsung's own head phone jack to USB c adapter.
Solution
KellyW93
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
I managed to sort it! if anyone else has this issue I had to purchase a usb c adapter that has a DAC chip

View solution in context

Tubs413
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S21 Series

I bought an adpater that has a DAC chip in it.  It was working great for a while but recently it stopped working.  has there been an update from Samsung that would have made it stop working?

0 Likes
Zambazamz
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S21 Series

I struggled with getting it to work in my car, but I found that by going into the developer options and disabling USB audio routing to solve my problem.

https://community.hihonor.com/unitedkingdom/topicdetail/Tips-Tricks-What-is-the-purpose-of-Disable-U....

0 Likes