Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I stop autofill from the Calendar and delete events by date?

(Topic created on: 11-03-2022 05:52 PM)
Steven_T
First Poster
Options

I want to stop autofill from working on the Title section when adding in an event to my calendar. for example if I title an event  "Pay phone bill" when I type "Pay" it shows all entries ever entered with the word pay. I want that to stop so I can just type in the event I want without my phone guessing what I want. I only want the autofill to stop for this.
Also is there a way to delete events from the past? like I can delete all events older then from a certain date?

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
AndrewL
Options

@Steven_T: Sadly isn't possible to limit the Autofill feature in this manner. As you pointed out, it will pop up with previous events that contain the word 'Pay', however the suggestion(s) will disappear as soon as the similarities with the title end. So, if you have an event called 'Pay Phone Bill' and want to enter, say, 'Pay Electricity Bill' then the pop up should vanish when you type the 'E' in electricity. I understand that this might be a bit distracting, and apologise for any inconvenience it may cause you. 

It isn't possible to delete all events from a certain date, unless they are a Repeated Event. In which case, tap on the relevant date containing the event, tap on the event itself, tap the bin symbol at the bottom of the screen, and select 'All Events in Series'. 

0 Likes