Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help!

(Topic created on: 13-02-2021 09:29 AM)
Mar57643
Explorer
Options
My partner recently purchased a s21 ultra from three in the UK. Every time she calls the Indian help desk for proof of purchase she keeps getting the same invoice that Samsung has rejected as part of a claim for her buds pro. She has about 3 days left to claim. We cannot go to any store because they are closed and it's now looking likely she's going to miss the offer. Any ideas welcome. 

The invoice that they keep sending looks really unofficial btw. It's almost as if they've typed it up themselves!
0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14
IA251
Apprentice
Options
Did you get the phone on contract? If so, the contract documents have the phone imei printed and that should work.
0 Likes
Mar57643
Explorer
Options
yes it does have the IMEI number. order date and contract term. but no official order date to prove it was within the qualifying period.

She has managed to get them to change the invoice to include that date and we are going to try the amended invoice along with a screenshot of the DPD delivery! even has a photo of the ***** thing on our doorstep.

I think they are nit picking over the qualifying period
0 Likes
Rezza
First Poster
Options
0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi, if you still get 14/ 28 days to return the phone you should & then purchase the same phone from someone/company more deserving, who will appreciate you as a customer.
0 Likes
Mar57643
Explorer
Options
this has been an extremely frustrating process!
0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
I definitely understand, this was the main reason for me getting it straight from Samsung.
Some of the network companies don't value their customers.
0 Likes
Mar57643
Explorer
Options
interestingly I did try that, as I have a good credit rating. But lenders are being incredibly picky during lockdown and I was declined. Which is why my partner just ended going with her own network.
0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
OK, I had some issues with three, they are quick to take your money but not so quick to help.
0 Likes
Kasim2409
Voyager
Options
I ordered mine through Carphone Warehouse but they somehow had the incorrect email address in their system so i spoke to an advisor on Live Chat who after confirming details said they will send proof of purchase to the email address of my choosing which they did. it was something one of the workers at CPW typed up themselves with all the phone info such as imei, order number + date. i had sent that POP for claiming the buds and my claim had been validated without any problems🤔
0 Likes