Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

heaing ***** 'paired' but not working

(Topic created on: 13-03-2023 01:34 PM)
Dug2
Student
Options

Have paired my hearing ***** without any issues.....but when i click on the bluetooth icon and then select my hearing aid from then click on 'connect' it says.. 'An App is needed to use this device'...... i'm trying to get my music to play though my hearing *****. The ***** are called Specsa ( they are the unbranded version of Signia Active Pro)........ this is the 3rd phone i have tried...... Samsung confirmed the previous 2 were not compatible but advised that the s21 FE would work.......anyone have any ideas how i can make this happen?....Cheers   Dug2

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @Dug2 ,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues connecting your hearing aids to your S21 FE. Have you checked with the device manufacturer what app is needed for this and if this is compatible with your phone? 

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Solution
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @Dug2 ,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues connecting your hearing aids to your S21 FE. Have you checked with the device manufacturer what app is needed for this and if this is compatible with your phone? 

0 Likes
Dug2
Student
Options

Hi TeresaD....ahhh... i thought it was a Sumsung issue....ok... have just now cotected the manufacturer.......Many thanks for the advice...cheers  Dug2