Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Green background on video calls

(Topic created on: 18-04-2022 12:15 PM)
LarryPilkington
Pioneer
Options
I am getting a weird green background whenever Im on video calla on both whatsapp and zoom. Its only just started doing it.  As this is occurring on both applications Im assuming its something to do with a camera setting.  Does anybody know how to get rid of this? 
0 Likes
22 REPLIES 22
99kingcone
Pathfinder
Options
try going into settings, go to display and tap on dark mode there is other settings with in the display column that you can try
0 Likes
s3aeyes
First Poster
Options

Did you fix this? My Samsung Note started doing the same thing after a software update.

0 Likes
mohammed3333
First Poster
Options

I have got the same problem after the last update yesterday 15/09/2023. Green background with video call on WhatsApp and facebook Messenger. What de hell is going on?!!

0 Likes
Fatman86
First Poster
Options

I have got the same problem after the last update yesterday 15/09/2023. Green background with video call on WhatsApp and facebook Messenger. What de hell is going on?

0 Likes
LarryPilkington
Pioneer
Options
I haven't had this issue since my original post. I'm now fulling expecting it to return when I next update now!
0 Likes
MangoSauce
Student
Options

Hi, I do have the same problem. I tried turning off camera effects and restarting my phone. It works for a minute and then it goes back to green!  I can't find any info about it 😞

0 Likes
MangoSauce
Student
Options

Hi Larry, did you have to do anything to fix it last time? I've run out of ideas

0 Likes
LarryPilkington
Pioneer
Options
To be honest I think it just resolved itself, maybe with another update. I would submit an error report which you can do here somewhere within the app
s3aeyes
First Poster
Options

FYI I did a factory reset and it is fixed now..

0 Likes