Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eye strain and headache

(Topic created on: 14-03-2022 07:49 PM)
VJ07
Apprentice
Options
I have been facing eye issues specifically with my Samsung s21 device. I have tried all possible combination of eye comfort, brightness and dark mode but the problem persists. Apparently I tried my partner's iPhone for a couple of days and I was fine. I have been a samsung phone user for last 10 years but never faced such issues. Got my eye test done too but all good, it's only when I use my phone for more than 30 mins I get eye strain and then headache. Any suggestions? Thanks
13 REPLIES 13
Bob1200
Student
Options

My last samsung phone was S9 and since then I tried to upgrade to S20, S21, S22 and all of them gave me very bad headaches, made me very nauseus and felt like my forehead will burst, I returned all of them back.  I never ever get headaches. I have tried everything, adjust all settings, I even called  samsung representative to guide me to the best display settings, nothign works.  Samsung really need to look into this.  I had no issues with Oppo and Xiaomi.

Bob1200
Student
Options

Google pixel, Samsung, iphone, OnePlus - all of these triggers headaches for me. Xiaomi and Oppo are the only ones that work.

KYDC
Student
Options

this is how I feel too.  I actually do not like Apple as a company and I have said I would never buy an apple product, but if I can get away from this eye strain by switching to apple, I'm going to do it.  My fiance and our 4 combined children all have apples.  I'm going to try using one normal use for a day.  That's all it will take to tell.  I haven't been on my galaxy s21+ much at all today but my eyes are so blurry and uncomfortable.  

0 Likes
KYDC
Student
Options

I am having the same issue.  I'm kind of addicted to using my phone - I research stuff all the time, plus watch tv, text, e-mail - you know, the works.  But even after a short time of use, my eyes get blurry and it takes a while to recover.  It really sucks and this is the first phone I've had this issue with.  I'm actually considering moving to apple, and I thought I would never spend a dime on an apple product.  I've been a vocal apple hater.  I'd hate to have to eat my words lol.

0 Likes