First Poster
Options
If so how do I got about removing it? 

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
it will have a plastic one on which will protect against small scratches but not big knocks, to remove it just simply peel it off starting in one of the corners, very easy to remove
0 Likes
Carson
First Poster
Options
thanks for the reply ash keep trying to pick at it, but it's very stubborn
0 Likes
danmidd
Voyager
Options
I quite like the screen protector that's on , does the job for me 😀
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
yea mine is an s20 which is slightly curved so that's why I found it easy, can you see a lip round the edges of the screen? if so then it definitely has one applied, just use a tooth pick or wooden tooth pick don't use anything metal and do it with care in order to not damage the screen
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
they are good I left it on mine for a bit but I can't cope with the dust and c r a p that gets round the selfie camera and with mine being curved you can always feel edge of the protected, I am just a picky bugger I have never had a case or screen protector on any phone lol
danmidd
Voyager
Options
I always buy a case , but nothing expensive max 10 quid or so I know what you mean just looked at my ultra to check if there is any ***** at the selfie cam lol . I've never bothered buying a screen protector as I try to keep phone and keys apart
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
yea I just love the feel of the phone with no case and I am so careful with it never put keys In that pocket, in the car it's in a holder and say if I'm in the bathroom I put 2 sheets of toilet paper under it so I don't scratch the back on the tiles, I must say it's paid off this phone could be passed off as new if I cleaned all the finger prints off. I am ocd with the phone though if I did get any scratches or bumps I would go crazy lol
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Only the S21 Ultra has a pre installed screen protector as far as I know.
0 Likes
Carson
First Poster
Options
thanks for the comments and help guys manage to get it off,looking much better
0 Likes