Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default messaging app

(Topic created on: 08-05-2022 06:24 PM)
WHATaTOPPER
Voyager
Options
Some messages received from companies who do not allow you to reply or provide a number Spam messages really well you can block those using the default SMS messaging app provided on an Android phone if you use the Samsung default messaging app that allows you to send Media is additional feature you have to set it as your default messaging app once you do the feature for you to block spam messages is not available am I missing something here or is there a way around this without having to go back to the original SMS messaging app
0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
WHATaTOPPER
Voyager
Options
As you can see there is two messaging apps the one on the right is the default Android the one on the that is Samsung's own find similar to I message you and send large files etc for free as long as you have connection to internet you have to set it as default to use but you cannot block spam messages you can add numbers to block list just some of the messages I get do not have a number assigned to then and you are unable to reply pressing and holding the message does not give me me any NE4 ballad Solutions it only allows me to Pin the messageScreenshot_20220508-180918_One UI Home.jpg
0 Likes