Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Claiming free Buds Live

(Topic created on: 02-02-2021 02:54 PM)
Churf
Journeyman
Options
I have taken receipt of S21 5G. Question is how to now claim the free Galaxy Buds Live. I bought via John Lewis. It is an unlocked phone. JL pointed me to the Samsung website, which points me to this Samsung Members App and the Benefits section, but the Benefits section is completely blank. Will something show there now that I have the phone?
9 REPLIES 9
Ghostmedia
Student
Options
so long as your claim meets the term of the promotion, samsung will validate your claim within 7 days. you'll then receive your rewards within 45 days of your validation email.

Once you complete your claims form, you are provided with a thanks for your claim email. it will allow you to track your claim via a unique reference.

If you believe you have submitted your claim, you can request further help and support by visiting online (type in URL Bar) 20203.samsungpromotions.claims/janpreorder-phone/en-GB/support

hope this helps
Churf
Journeyman
Options
Thanks for that but at this stage, my problem is, how to make a claim? in theory, on this app, within Benefits, I should see a Claim Banner but this is missing. I know there is a deadline to file a claim
AndrewL
Options

@Churf: If you purchased your Galaxy S21 5G between the 29/01/21 - 25/02/21, then please check out the following link in order to claim your Galaxy Buds Live: https://20203.samsungpromotions.claims/galaxys21buds

If you pre-ordered the phone then please follow the link below to proceed with your claim. 

https://20203.samsungpromotions.claims/jan-preorder

Churf
Journeyman
Options
Thanks very much. I have just followed the link for the Jan pre-order and submitted the claim. for some reason, it did not recognise the IMEI 1 code, but was successful with the IMEI 2 code, so hopefully it should all be fine. thanks very much for your time
Sj6784
Explorer
Options
ordered mine from amazon. I'll have to wait to view imei number, so I can claim.
0 Likes
Churf
Journeyman
Options
correct. The IMEI numbers are on the box and phone settings. They want photos of the numbers, plus photos of the invoice and ordering date. I received an email within the hour to state they had my application but could take 7 days to check it and then 45 days to post out
0 Likes
kiko77
First Poster
Options
How to claim the Galaxy buds
0 Likes
kiko77
First Poster
Options
I have pre ordered a A52s and I was wondering how to claim the free Galaxy buds live?
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@kiko77: You can claim your Galaxy Buds Live on the Samsung Members app when you receive your A52s. The banner to proceed with the claim will be visible in the Benefits section. I hope this helps. 

0 Likes