Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't claim free boosts

(Topic created on: 22-10-2021 06:58 PM)
9ama9
Apprentice
Options
I've been trying for a couple of days to claim any of the current free boosts available (Calm, YouTube, etc) directly through the Samsung website but I'm in an endless loop of being sent back to sign into my Samsung account and no websites or apps open up for me to claim the boosts. I even tried doing it through my laptop but I get an error saying it's unavailable in my region (even though I turned off adblock for the website). Has anyone else had this issue or any ideas on how to claim these boosts because the offer is nearing its end ?
69 REPLIES 69
psanders83
Explorer
Options

Chris

Are you being serious with that pitiful reply.....I am eligible and I do see the offers but as I have explained numerous times and in great detail, I can not get any of them to work let alone the one I've been talking about "Sleep Cycle"

I couldn't have made this any easier for you I gave you all the information you including everything that myself and others have tried. I work full time and have 2 kids under 5 so I don't get a lot of time to myself so surely you can understand why I'm pis*ed off that I've taken the time on several different days to fully explain only to be given a 3 line response which is zero help. I can't get my head around the fact that after you have read all my comments (I'm assuming you have read ALL my comments) you have failed to acknowledge everything I've said. Why? Other people are having issues but I'm an individual and as a Samsung customer for almost 20 years is it too much to expect help and support when I need it?

I need either you or someone else at Samsung to read through all my comments and please help me to resolve this somehow. I'm afraid I would also like to raise an official complaint about the lack of help and support from Samsung as it's not good enough because I'm not taking all this time making sure I've given you everything you need only to be given ZERO help.

Peter

Kall
First Poster
Options
I'm having the same issue too for the readly 3 months free offer via Samsung boost. I have tried everything suggested and even spoke with Samsung support who advised they would escalate the issue. However, given this is a known issue which is affecting multiple loyal Samsung customers I think it is important that Samsung provides a swift solution to this matter in the interests of good customer service and support to maintain future loyalty.
psanders83
Explorer
Options

Kall welcome to the ridiculously poor Samsung Support group. I contacted "Sleep Cycle" directly also to see if they could help since another member contacted Youtube direct and they honoured it after they sent them screenshots of the offer so it might be worth contacting Readly direct as I have zero faith in  Samsung support resolving this issue any time soon.Sleep.JPG

Chris, I've attached a screenshot of my last email with Antonia at Sleep Cycle so you can see for yourself that the issue does lie with Samsung. 

I'm sick of asking this but can someone please help me.

psanders83
Explorer
Options

Chris

I now strongly believe that not only do Samsung not give a flying f**k about their customers but also you work on the basis if you ignore customer complaints long enough they will give up and let their issues go. That's not the type of person I am and I refuse to accept this absolute Sh*t show of supposed help & support. What is it going to take to get you or someone else to help?

Peter

ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @psanders83 

We understand your frustration with this issue and are working hard to find a resolution.

We've requested an update on the situation and as soon as we have a response, we'll be back in touch. In the meantime, thank you for your patience and please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

0 Likes
psanders83
Explorer
Options

How can you possibly understand my frustration when you constantly ignore what I'm saying to you even when I tell you I want to raise an official complaint. I know Samsung as the company needs to work on its customer service but Chris you are the moderator your role to is help & support customers so why won't you do that?

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi @psanders83 

Appreciate the frustration, and your situation, Peter, but going along the lines of attacking the staff on here doesn’t help achieve a resolution. 😞

Whilst the advice we’ve given out might not work in all cases, we know it has worked in some, so it’s worth putting out there in case it helps some folks.

And putting what Chris said in another way: we do want to help, and have escalated/fed back at our end as a team, but we can only go by the current info we get given – and we can’t speed up the timescale we get info for you guys. 

And worth bearing in mind that, spambots aside, whether you’re a first time poster or a mod, behind the screen and keyboard is a human being.

0 Likes
HugoSieiro
Student
Options

Just adding to the list of Samsung customers, based in the UK, with multiple devices, that can't claim any of the offers as the site is stuck on a loop.

Please get your web team to fix the issue. This is not a user-error problem, but the logic behind the website doesn't work, was it tested before being published?

psanders83
Explorer
Options

AntS

The one time I get a quick reply and I cant do the same due to a chest infection but don't panic I'm on the mend.

People keep saying you understand my frustration yada yada yada but you don't. It is 4 weeks since I came into this forum and given fantastic & detailed info to you but also direct to Sleep Cycle but you still can't work out the issue or even a workaround for affected customers in the meantime.

As far as I'm concerned this has gone on far too long with zero help but what has continued to make this worse is the disgraceful customer service. Numerous times I've asked Chris to acknowledge what I've said in my emails and every single time he has blatantly ignored it even when I asked for an official complaint to be raised. How is that customer service? And to make it worse when I call out Samsung and Chris the moderator for completely ignoring me I am then accused of "going along the lines of attacking the staff on here doesn’t help achieve a resolution." 

Isn't that being a little bit dramatic or are Samsung employees all that much of a snowflake? I would accept and apologise after your accusation if I felt any of it was true but I don't and I won't apologise for asking for customer service and again ill point out in case I haven't made it obvious the lack of help & support by Samsung and the Moderator has made this 10 times worse than it had to be because the decision to ignore my comments and requests was made every single time I contacted Samsung.

Sleep Cycle again said they can't get anyone at Samsung to contact them which I'm inclined to believe. It is ridiculous that a massive technology company like Samsung can't get the link resolved within all this time which is almost 2months now it was reported on another Samsung forum. You cant even come up with a workaround for customers in the meantime which would be good customer service. 

Members_pgxTI21
Student
Options

I am also in the UK with a Z Fold 3 and I can't access the 600 Play point boots. Tried for weeks now