Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera

(Topic created on: 27-01-2021 10:52 AM)
Lnesh
Explorer
Options
Anyone got on tips on what the best settings to use on the camera for the S21 Ultra? So far I'm a little disappointed with the camera. From everything I have seen on YouTube etc the camera zoom worked really well. In reality, it doesn't seem that great so far
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
ryann090
Apprentice
Options
I have the same problem, videos I've seen are really clear when they zoom in on something yet when I try it just go blurry no matter what I do
Lnesh
Explorer
Options
baffled 🤷
0 Likes
ryann090
Apprentice
Options
I also don't think the battery is as good as what they have made out. I got my phone off charge at 6am, average use of WhatsApp and about half hour of Internet browsing and I'm down to 67% at 12.20pm. it's about the same as my old s10 plus
0 Likes
Lnesh
Explorer
Options
yeh I agree. it says it's learning battery usage though so don't know if it will improve over time. I'm on 66% I have been on it a fair bit though
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

I haven't received mine but if you are getting blurred phots/videos make sure there is no film on the cameras themselves that you can peel off.

0 Likes
Lnesh
Explorer
Options
nope nothing on them it's odd
0 Likes
Guy41
Navigator
Options

Mine is having significant heating issues, but when its not overheating it's really great. I've never seen so many details as I do with the 108mp sensor. Shooting RAW in pro mode is a great plus. Zoom works well and are very useful in my mind. Digital zoom is very usable up to x30, and more than that is very nice on screen but not for photography. It can be excellent as a binocular replacement. I've seen details on cars traveling the highway about 1km from here (I'm on a high floor). keep in mind you need to have good lighting as the zoom cameras, esp the 10x, are slow (meaning a small aperture, the 10x is f/4.9). The portrait mode works nicely as well. I don't have enough experience with video so would rather not comment. 

0 Likes
frankcalid
Journeyman
Options

OMG! I thought I was the only one - i've literally just posted the same concern on a new post. I bough the 21 Ultra 512gb and I compared it to the Note 9 and Iphone Pro 12 max - both of them are far superior in quality. Having watched the Tech Youtubers I was really sold on how amazing the camera will be. If there is no software update to fix this in the next 3 days then I will be returning my phone. 

0 Likes
Lnesh
Explorer
Options
so I just took some moon pics. my hand was so shaky and it was hard to get the position right.....but I think it's done a pretty good job

20210130_210101_18252.jpg

20210130_210016_18251.jpg

0 Likes