Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera Failed

(Topic created on: 24-04-2022 08:18 PM)
BubsMan
Apprentice
Options
Hi! 
I've just got my new phone, Samsung S21 FE. Did the whole transferring data, set it up etc. Now everytime I try to open the camera app it says warning, camera failed. 
But when I access my camera from Snapchat or Instagram, the camera has no issues. 
How do I fix it?
6 REPLIES 6
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@BubsMan Hello, I understand that you have restored a backup of another previous device? If this is your case, it is possible that there is a conflict with the restored backup. What I would do is: Restore the phone to factory settings and install everything from scratch. Greetings.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

0 Likes
BubsMan
Apprentice
Options
Hi, thank you for the reply. If I restore to factory settings I'm going lose all my data?
0 Likes
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@BubsMan That's right, resetting the device to factory settings erases all personal data. If you prefer, wait for more opinions from other users. Greetings.

BubsMan
Apprentice
Options
Hi, thank you for the response. Its working fine now. I put a USB flash disk in to backup and then tried the camera and it worked without doing the factory reset.
0 Likes
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@BubsMan   Hello, I am glad that you can enjoy your device again. Please tell us if you have done Factory Reset the device? How exactly did you solve the problem, thank you!

BubsMan
Apprentice
Options
Hi, I didn't do a factory reset. I inserted a USB flash disk to back up my phone and it crashed so I thought I'll check the camera and it worked. I'm not sure why this worked?
0 Likes