Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BUDS PROMOTION

(Topic created on: 24-02-2021 12:15 PM)
ChefCam
Pioneer
Options
So  I got accepted on the 6th  it's now the 24th still no shipping info yet! I know it takes 45days.  What time have you guys waited for them? 
0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Like @Deckgecko I also received my Galaxy Buds Pro and Smart tag along with my Galaxy S21 Ultra, on the 28th January as did all those who pre-ordered directly from Samsung U.K.

The other bonus of ordering direct from Samsung is that the phone comes with Samsung's stock, non-carrier branded, firmware which will be eligible for the Android 12 Beta test releases when they arrive.

On the S20's, carrier branded firmware was not allowed on Android 11 Beta tests.  

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes
Risky24
Helping Hand
Options
They were included in the same package if the phone was pre-ordered from Samsung directly. I remember last year when I ordered my S20 Ultra I had to wait for them but I don't recall moaning about having to wait. I paid £3000 for my TV maybe that should have come with a sound bar as well because I paid the RRP of the TV.
0 Likes