Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buds pro promotion. Do I really must wait all the 180 days?

(Topic created on: 21-03-2021 08:55 PM)
Braindamage90
Explorer
Options

Hello, I've pre-ordered my s21 Ultra in January from Samsung and subscribed to buds promotion instantly. Got my approval after 2 weeks.... still waiting, almost 2 months.
I mean, I've preordered the phone also for that option, in fact, I've paid a higher price for the phone just to wait more time for the buds and also to see the promotion always come back online with a lower price... what's really the point to wait 180 days as they state in the promotion rules? I can't believe I can see people using the buds pro even if I've preordered the phone, I don't want special treatment but I don't wanna be the last one to have the buds pro when you can also find them at a lower price or maybe with a good discount on amazon a few months later.

am I the only one in this situation or did you already received your buds? 

oh, almost forgot, I'm from Italy.

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
p3rval
First Poster
Options
It took nearly a month for mine to come
0 Likes
josiem
First Poster
Options
says up to 45 days for delivery
0 Likes
Braindamage90
Explorer
Options

asked that question to customer support and they told me 180... I remember reading it on terms and condition as well.  maybe in Italy is different, this is just silly

0 Likes
Gavlee2010
Voyager
Options
mine took a month too. if I was you I'd be mithering them ring the promotion number for your country.
0 Likes
Lukasz
Navigator
Options
did u pre ordered from samsung? if so thet is definitely wrong! I ordered mine from samsung and everything came same time, s21 ultra, buds Pro and tag. I'm in UK but it shouldn't be a difference when ordering straight from manufacturer. hope u will get them soon!
and just not to mention that I didn't even have to claim it, it was all in my basket at check out.
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Where are you from and did you pre order the S21 from the Samsumg website?
0 Likes
Braindamage90
Explorer
Options

well, reading another time the rules apparently in Italy Samsung does things differently, "45 days" is nowhere present in the document, instead you can find "180 days" 3 times... 
This is just stupid, nice thing to know that for you guys is 45 days. 
I had the first galaxy s from Samsung, then many others from the s series and note series, Note 3 was the last very good, after that they always find a way to make me upset. I'm pretty happy with the s21 ultra but I want also the buds and this is not how you treat customers professionally.  
guess next time I'll try different brands.

oh, yes, I've ordered straight from Samsung shop

0 Likes
Pjc21
Navigator
Options
mine took some time also, but have them now.
I didn't get an email until the day they turned up.
I agree about and under normal situation would have been disappointed with delays.
But to be fair on any company, we are not living through normal times which effects production, supply and even postal service I would guess.
Fingers crossed you get them soon my friend!
all-2
Explorer
Options
I think the promotion was a con from Samsung when u buy the phone u should have got your gifts so I think that it was a con samsung as long as you buy samsung then are not interested in u I for 1 will be buy ing my bubs my self and then will not be samsung bubs and I will not buy samsung products eny more
0 Likes