Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth audio problems

(Topic created on: 12-02-2022 09:56 AM)
OGPerrin
Student
Options
I've had my s21 ultra for like half a year now and it's full of problems that I have noticed but most I can ignore apart from the problem with my Bluetooth audio, I got some Bluetooth earphone a couple of months back and since then every time I used them the audio is skipping every couple of seconds and I have to reset the phone to stop it, I've looked online and other people are having the same problem I was just wondering if there was a permanent solution?
4 REPLIES 4
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
Bluetooth transmission is affected if too many applications are running at the same time on the connected device.

Close applications that you are not using to avoid slowing down the Bluetooth transmission.
0 Likes
OGPerrin
Student
Options
I've had it with just spotify open
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@OGPerrin: Are you experiencing the issue while streaming content via Spotify/other web based media applications, or does it also happen with files that are installed on your S21 Ultra? To troubleshoot the issue, please try heading to Settings > Connections > Bluetooth > On > Tap the cog to the right of your earphones > Unpair > Toggle Bluetooth off, then on again > Place your earphones in pairing mode, and select them from the list of available devices to complete the pairing process. Furthermore, head to Settings > Apps > Tap the 3 lines to the right of 'Your apps' > Show System Apps > OK > Bluetooth > Force Stop > Storage > Clear Cache. If the issue persists, do you have access to another set of earphones that you can try, as this will help to determine if the problem lies with the phone or the earphones themselves. 

G0UDG
Voyager
Options
I am using the Sony WH-1000 M4 Bluetooth headphones no issues so far also used the Samsung earbuds Pro no issues on the s21ultra so far I suggest following Andrew's advice
0 Likes