Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

battery s21+

(Topic created on: 30-01-2021 04:20 PM)
Fergie9819
Explorer
Options
Does anyone else have the same problem, but it seems my battery is draining far quicker than expected? Is this just standard for the first couple days or could be a fault. My s10+ would last longer than this is 
9 REPLIES 9
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
I have loads of tips to make it last longer, can I tell you them?
Fergie9819
Explorer
Options
I know the usual tips and tricks... I'm just curious to see if anyone else is having this problem. All it says when I go on the settings is
"learning usage patterns"

So will it be a temporary thing? Considering the fact the battery is supposed to be 4800 mAh quite worrying
0 Likes
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
I will tell you the tips incase you dont know these ones. ok here we go. First tip, always keep dark mode on if thats fine with you, secondly, go to settings, then go to connections, go to more connection settings and turn off nearby device scanning because it uses a lot of battery in the background, and the third tip is to uninstall any apps that you don't use because the less apps there are, the less battery that will be wasted in the background. Before I changed all these settings on my s20 plus, the battery would last about 6.5 hours but now I have changed the settings, the battery gives me about 9 to 10 hours before it dies which is a huge improvement. Please use these tips and you will have a much longer lasting phone and battery. Hope this helps!
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
also there is a software update available which gives better battery life so install it and clear the cache after it has updated
Fergie9819
Explorer
Options
How do I clear the Cache
0 Likes
Saxacat
Voyager
Options
Android 11 and One UI 3 does seems to have a 'learning' process that takes a few days before it settles down.
Thekidman96
Navigator
Options
I have posted a post on this buddy, my bettery is getting better daily by the looks of things, I got my phone on the 26th and the battery was atrocious, and now it's slightly better then my S10+ (it wasn't earlier in the week), I hope it still gets stronger. one thing that does help is completely kill the phone, 0% and then fully charge it too 100% but don't use your phone during this charge time, it's only 1 hour with the 25W charger so not a big problem.
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
plug some headphones in or connect it to a computer, then restart the phone and while it is restarting, press and hold the power and volume key together, when you get to the menu, wipe the cache partition.
0 Likes
Mozzz
Journeyman
Options
My S21 Ultra battery is working fine

Screenshot_20210130-125511_Device care_6193.jpg