Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are things improving - S21 rebooting issues

(Topic created on: 10-03-2023 07:32 AM)
LuLu37
Explorer
Options

Has anyone whose S21 that has been rebooting since the latest software update, noticed any improvement?  I don’t wish to tempt fate, but my phone hasn’t rebooted in over 28 hrs (an absolute miracle since it’s been rebooting multiple times a day since the Android 13 update), although I’m barely using it as am too worried about it doing this again.

Before anyone suggests it - the cache has been cleared, it’s had master resets and everything else in between.  It has also been in the hands of a Samsung technician who confirmed it’s a software issue

0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14
NHPIXELSPHOTOGRAPHY
Pathfinder
Options
Same issue with s20fe was OK since previous update then recent one has cause the same issue again.
0 Likes
LuLu37
Explorer
Options

Would be nice if Samsung actually issued a statement saying what they were doing and how long a fix may take 

0 Likes
NHPIXELSPHOTOGRAPHY
Pathfinder
Options
Have you an error report?
0 Likes
LuLu37
Explorer
Options

My phone is set to produce automatic error reports which I then send through via the Samsung Member app.   I haven’t taken much notice of all the information on all reports though 

0 Likes
NHPIXELSPHOTOGRAPHY
Pathfinder
Options
Samsung did a check a while back and fix it then the recent update went back to shutting down randomly.
0 Likes
LuLu37
Explorer
Options

Great.  My phone was in perfect working order until about 5 weeks ago when I installed the latest software update.  

0 Likes
NHPIXELSPHOTOGRAPHY
Pathfinder
Options
Cache clearing apparently can sometimes solve this 🤔
0 Likes
LuLu37
Explorer
Options

Lol

0 Likes
Egg1
Voyager
Options
The only improvement I got was when it uninstalled android webview latest update.
0 Likes