Did you mean: 

S10e camera settings

(Topic created on: 09-03-2023 10:11 PM)
Mark159
Journeyman
Options

Hi,

I hope someone can help me.

I purchased a new S10e a few days ago and I noticed that instead of the 2 leaf symbols I get .5 and 1x when I open it, I managed to find online that others had the same thing and I understood that is fine as it has changed with the software updates.
But what I'm not sure about is the settings, as on all the videos I saw about the camera the settings look different with different options to what I get and I checked the settings when I was on front or rear camera or on video. what I get is in dark mode and the screenshots from the videos online are in light mode. I don't seem to have for example the detail of the resolution for each screen size I choose for camera/video etc as attached.
also the the front screen when I click on camera looks a bit different.

Is this normal and is what it's suppose to look like after the newest updates? I have the latest camera settings version installed. 

Thanks.

ThanksUntitled4.jpgUntitled3.jpgUntitled2.jpgUntitled1.jpgreso.jpgScreenshot_3era.jpgScreenshot_2.jpgScreenshot1.jpgScreenshot_20230309-204912_Camera.jpgUntitled.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
Lazmataz187
Explorer
Options
Try to do reset your camera settings, force stop the app and open it again. If it's still the same maybe means that S10 show you only these 2 options and only with your fingers can zoom x2 x4 etc.
0 Likes
Mark159
Journeyman
Options

Hi,
I did that, would you mind attaching here a screenshot of what your screen looks like after you click on camera and then on camera settings? Thanks 

0 Likes