Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App crashes after one ui 4 update

(Topic created on: 22-11-2021 12:30 AM)
StuartMay86
Explorer
Options
Apps that worked before updating now crash before even opening ! can't open links in Facebook app you click on a link and nothing happens seems really rushed and buggy hope samsung sort it out quickly.
45 REPLIES 45
Bloodierrain
Pioneer
Options
What phone do you have I noticed a few kicks from an app when using but opened again and it had saved what I did and could just carry on and had a couple of screen glitches buy the more time goes by the better it's working I have noticed I have the galaxy s21 plus 5g
0 Likes
StuartMay86
Explorer
Options
One of the apps I was using wouldn't even open at all kept crashing all the time uninstalled it and re downloaded it still the same problem I'm using galaxy s21 ultra 5g
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Did you wipe your phone's cache partition and use Galaxy App Booster after your update?

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Try wiping the cache partition on the phone and that should resolve the issue. To do this, just search 'how to wipe cache partition S21 Ultra' and you should find what you are looking for 🙂. Hope this helps! 😎
Murphmrm
Pathfinder
Options
Go to Google play and make sure you have installed updates. My Facebook crashed after android update. A couple of days later the app was updated. Works fine now
0 Likes
Shehin
Apprentice
Options

No, it didn't i have even performed a factory reset. But it didnt helped.

Shehin
Apprentice
Options

I hope app crash will fix with the new update of the app.

Shehin
Apprentice
Options

Yes problem here, i have tryed everything on internet and even performed a factory reset. But, it's still crashes. 

AJacob
Journeyman
Options
I am also facing same problm on my s21 ultra after android 12 update... i have done clear cache. and all.. but its not working ..