Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 12

(Topic created on: 30-11-2021 07:05 PM)
mikey12
Apprentice
Options
I have updated my s21 Pro with android 12, i am now having apps crashing Outlook, Google and others crash

Anyone else had this happen since upgrade?
15 REPLIES 15
AJacob
Journeyman
Options
Me too have the same problems dear.. The phone become useless after the update.. Hope they will fix it soon...
0 Likes
mikey12
Apprentice
Options
Everyone says you need to do a factory reset but this undoes everything
0 Likes
AJacob
Journeyman
Options
Anyway I am not gonna do a factory reset. Bcoz I won't believe that can solve the issue. Its better to go back to android 11
0 Likes
mikey12
Apprentice
Options
Yes agree we shouldn't have to do factory reset to solve the issue
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
I will say it again, I'm on android 12 and have been for over 4 weeks at least. Mine runs perfectly, smooth as silk. That's because i did a factory reset after backup. And then did a fresh install with 12, and only restored my contacts, sms, call history. Not app settings or apps. Files and photos etc stay in the cloud backup so you won't lose any of them. I have no battery drain or app crashes. The device learning process can take a few days but it works like me and other people keep saying on here 😉👍
LucicaBilan
First Poster
Options
I have problem as well with the galaxy wereable, it's not connecting with my watch anymore
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Mine is like butter and am afraid it will melt 😇
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
This is what I did, can confirm I've not got one app crash in device care. Its running fine, even what's app. Only thing I've noticed is Google play service is high. It's the top app with 11.1% in battery. It's never been that high, but I wouldn't say it's draining battery. Getting 2 days.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Hi, thanks for replying. I have always had app crashes in device care, even with android 11 i had quite a few. At the moment on 12 I've only had 2. A lot of the app crashes only happen once which i think is down to me opening apps while they are updating or losing data connection. I would only worry about it when it is consistently regular fiona. 👍