Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 12 one UI 4.0

(Topic created on: 30-12-2021 07:33 AM)
sarasphotobox
Hotshot
Options
What's your thoughts everyone?

I downloaded mine. I use dark mode so not a major update to be fair. Apart from camera ui tweaked. Also the notification panel slightly tweaked.

Call log and other features same.

Let me know 
0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
sarasphotobox
Hotshot
Options
No you aren't wrong there the text is certainly smaller I put my display medium for preference which is ok
0 Likes
RDTuin
Journeyman
Options

it is buggy as hell, some links in apps do not work anymore... like the links in facebook. 

Also my dual app whastapp could not open or send pictures

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@RDTuin: Can you try heading to Settings > Apps > Choose Default Apps > Opening Links > Open Links In Apps > On > Scroll down and select Facebook > Open Supported Links > Always Ask. Let me know how you get on. 

0 Likes
ak2766
First Poster
Options

EDIT: Looks like I posted this in the wrong community.  I meant to post this in the  Australia community page as it might be a regional issue.  Ignore if you don't see similar issue in the EU version of One UI 4.0

===========================================================================.

The update finally appeared on S21 Ultra and I updated last night.  I too use dark mode all the time - light sensitivity issue.

One thing that I find annoying with this new update is that when I launch the weather app, it comes up in a bright light-blue background totally destroying my dark mode experience.  However, if I scroll up slight on this bright screen, I get dark mode experience back - why oh why???

Selection_00408.png  ak2766_0-1640849558736.png

0 Likes