Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating Issues

(Topic created on: 16-03-2020 11:34 PM)
JasperHulleman
Apprentice
Options

Hello,

Any one else with the S20 experiencing a updating issue? since a hour ago there was a new update available it said. I started the update and now since 30 minutes its stuck in optimising 399 of 444 apps... This can't be normal?

If any one knows a solution, Please share it :smiling-face:

Thanks in advance,

S20 Plus Unlocked NL Version

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
London2tim
Helping Hand
Options

no update here

UK - S20+ - unlocked (5G variant)

0 Likes
Solution
JasperHulleman
Apprentice
Options

Updated finally succeeded 1 hour after starting. Luckily but stays weird!

0 Likes
bex83
First Poster
Options
I no longer receive text messages after this update
0 Likes
skunkmaster
First Poster
Options

My s20 is now burning up the batterie the phone is also getting hot since latest update. The lock screen keeps on popping up on and off my phone is ruined.

0 Likes
Wesssssssssss
Apprentice
Options

I have one, stop using Samsung products. Two out of three of my last scheduled updates caused major issues. I Pd a lot for My Ultra, no discounts etc. Never again, I plan on going Apple, essentially a Linux foundation, and ***** near bullet (virus) proof. Simple GUI what's not to like. Days are gone when you change an Androids phone OS and go from a simple OS with no bloated software installed to one with some, interesting features, its not impossible to do so now, but pickings are fewer and the chance of bricking your phone has increased. Oh and connecting your pc wirelessly to your Sam TV...that worked last week...now all I get is connecting, then it drops.

0 Likes