Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

SIM Card Manager on S20 always pops up whenever phone is started

(Topic created on: 15-03-2020 01:06 PM)
Aicheff
Journeyman
Options

Whenever I start or restart my S20, the Sim Card Manager displays after a few minutes. I only have a single Sim card installed with a memory card in the 2nd slot. I have applied all updates. 

The Sim card works fine so it's not a major problem but is irritating. 

17 REPLIES 17
Mark44
Explorer
Options

Mines the same mate,my  easy mode doesn't work either 

Aicheff
Journeyman
Options
I see there is another thread about the same issue with the Ultra. Apparently Samsung chat have escalated it so at least we know it is being investigated b
Aicheff
Journeyman
Options
nickgeo22
First Poster
Options

Same happens at my S20+

Abboudi
Student
Options

i have the same issue, anyone can offer help?

0 Likes
Abboudi
Student
Options

i'm surprised and shocked that SAMSUNG not giving any solutions or even comment...

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi @Abboudi (and everyone else experiencing this issue),

Best thing to do is to send an error report with log files to our software team via the Samsung Members app:

As soon as you notice the issue:

Samsung Members > Get Help > Send Feedback > Error Reports > [select error type] > attach a description and tick ‘send system log data’ > Send.

(Or: Long-press the Samsung Members icon on the Apps screen, and select Error reports from the dropdown menu, etc.)

(DerOllie's post in the other thread here also gives guidance on how to do it for this specific issue).

0 Likes
Aicheff
Journeyman
Options
I've posted an error report and await a reply.
0 Likes
lattridge
First Poster
Options

Getting this every time when I start my phone too. Can't be all of us doing something wrong -- I think maybe there is a bigger issue at play and they're waiting to see if they can fix it with a future software update or something?

0 Likes