Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S20 Upgrade Lounge Issues

(Topic created on: 14/02/20 16:07)
Michaelolah
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Keep trying to upgrade my s10 plus to the new S20 however everytime I get to the klarna page where it asks certain details boom the tab crashes and I complete the upgrade anyone else having the same problem?

913 REPLIES 913
Daisenberg
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

@R12wan wrote:

I was also worried about the second credit check on my name, but this can be resolved by contacting the credit reference  agency. 

How can this be resolved?  A hard credit search cannot be removed UNLESS:

• Someone fraudulently applied for a credit account using your information
  • A creditor pulled your credit even though it didn’t have your permission
  • The credit bureau mistakenly added the inquiry to your report

https://www.creditkarma.com/advice/i/how-to-remove-hard-inquiries/

Can you advise if you were able to get a search removed?

Thanks

0 Likes
Dr_ic2
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

So whats the consensus for folks like me that have the Klana documents but no Samsung order?

1. Sit it out and see what happens

2. Re-order and hope it goes through and i get a Samsung order number?

whats everyone else doing?

0 Likes
1970blf
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I just received this email from Klarna, hopefully relates to my original order and not the one placed today. 

Dear customer, 

We are aware that there has been an issue where deposits attempted, before your application was complete, are showing as pending payments. We released a fix yesterday to ensure that the hold on these payments is removed. This may take a few days to reflect on your bank account depending on how quickly your bank can action the removal request.   

We would like to apologise for the inconvenience that this has caused and thank  you for your patience in this matter. 
0 Likes
Daisenberg
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

@1970blf wrote:

I just received this email from Klarna, hopefully relates to my original order and not the one placed today. 

Dear customer, 

We are aware that there has been an issue where deposits attempted, before your application was complete, are showing as pending payments. We released a fix yesterday to ensure that the hold on these payments is removed. This may take a few days to reflect on your bank account depending on how quickly your bank can action the removal request.   

We would like to apologise for the inconvenience that this has caused and thank  you for your patience in this matter. Screenshot_20200214-150231_Gmail.jpg

Just got this email.  Doesn't tell us what to do next though?

0 Likes
Dr_ic2
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Yes, my first deposit has gone but the second is there, so all good or is it as no order number still from Samsung...

0 Likes
sammyh25
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

@Dr_ic2 Has the deposit been successfully taken from your credit card/Bank and have you received the financial agreement and direct debit emails from Klarna? 

If yes, then this is the situation I was in. 

I spoke to Klarna two days ago, got a merchant number from them and my Klarna order number (this is visible on the Klarna app or online) and made sure this was added to the Samsung call ticket that was already open re the missing order.  Whether it is off the back of this call ticket, or whether Samsung can tell who has simply not had an order placed, I don't know.  All I can say is I've been getting SMS messages from Samsung for the last 2 days advising me of timescales for a fix and sure enough the Samsung order was finally placed at 13:30 this afternoon.

Have you already contacted Samsung and do you have a call ticket/reference number from them?

0 Likes
Dr_ic2
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

@sammyh25 wrote:

@Dr_ic2 Has the deposit been successfully taken from your credit card/Bank and have you received the financial agreement and direct debit emails from Klarna? 

Have you already contacted Samsung and do you have a call ticket/reference number from them?

Yes, have all the klana stuff

Yes, spoke to them twice now, same answer no order found but will pass up and escalate, still waiting for a response.

0 Likes
sammyh25
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
That's the same situation as me then, I just made sure the merchant number and Klarna order number were added to the Samsung Call Ticket and it was passed to the Samsung finance dept for investigation. Since that was done I've been getting SMS messages and the situation has now been resolved.
0 Likes
AdamCollins
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

@sammyh25 How do you make a missing order ticket, as when I called they never mentioned tha

0 Likes
sammyh25
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I said that I wanted my complaint officially recorded and would like a call reference number so I could call back and each agent could read the ticket and know what was going. It was the call agent, or whoever she spoke to, that said the ticket would be sent to Finance for investigation.
0 Likes
R12wan
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

The ticked system is nonsense mate. i had a reference number but whenever i called in i was given different reasons.  

to be fair their staff where clueless

@AdamCollins wrote:

@sammyh25 How do you make a missing order ticket, as when I called they never mentioned tha

themselves 

0 Likes
Kofi8991
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

It took me 1 working day to recieve the deposit back. You will then recieve an email from Klarna 1 working day after the refund apologising and stating it has been refunded into your account. 

R12wan
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

@Daisenberg wrote:

@R12wan wrote:

I was also worried about the second credit check on my name, but this can be resolved by contacting the credit reference  agency. 

How can this be resolved?  A hard credit search cannot be removed UNLESS:

• Someone fraudulently applied for a credit account using your information
  • A creditor pulled your credit even though it didn’t have your permission
  • The credit bureau mistakenly added the inquiry to your report

https://www.creditkarma.com/advice/i/how-to-remove-hard-inquiries/

Can you advise if you were able to get a search removed?

Thanks

not sure mate but i was told my someone at Klana it should be resolved adn should not appear  

0 Likes
Clive7409
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I'd guess they would, just got my credit report & see checks from day I tried to order & even one yesterday so not overly happy as yesterday I only called them so should be doing searches again!!!

0 Likes
AdamCollins
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
@R12wan I managed to sign the agreement but then the screen went white and I've got order number from Klarna
R12wan
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

This Happened to me as well.  But they couldn't find my order reference.   I gave up and just ordered again. 

i was told that my first payment would be refunded back to be. 

@AdamCollins wrote:
@R12wanI managed to sign the agreement but then the screen went white and I've got order number from Klarna

0 Likes
AdamCollins
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Do you have 2 order numbers now then with Klarna?
0 Likes
R12wan
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

@AdamCollins wrote:
Do you have 2 order numbers now then with Klarna?

No as they could not find my first order. 

0 Likes
R12wan
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

have you tried ringing Kalan ?  

0 Likes
SeanG79
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

So after my threats to go to iPhone, after seeing the enhanced trade price outside of the Klarna/upgrade programme, I have paid for the S20 outright, got £350 for the trade in and overall saved £62. Order number received - wish I had done this from the outset, would have saved myself a lot of frustration and over an hour on the phone.

The whole upgrade process seemed so much better last year, but then I think they were still backing off of Close Brothers systems.

0 Likes
Sween20
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I was in the same boat.  No matter how hard or what method I tried, I couldn't scroll down to activate the signature bar at the bottom of the screen.  I had the deposit earmarked in my account and a confirmation email from Klarna about the DD.  Earlier today the deposit disappeared from pending.  Seems that if you didn't get to sign the T & C page at the end by clicking the bar, no order was created.  I have now gone in to order again and it has gone through.  As part of the process, this time it said that as you are an existing customer, shall we use the same bank account for the DD?   I made sure I used Edge on Windows 10 as my browser with no Adblock even though I normally use Firefox with it's better protections.  Suspect that may have been part of the problem.  The interface for the Klarna employment and personal details was simpler in Edge and worked better.  This time the order was acknowledged and the Samsung and Klarna emails came through instantaneously.