Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 Upgrade Lounge Issues

(Topic created on: 14-02-2020 01:24 PM)
Michaelolah
Journeyman
Options

Keep trying to upgrade my s10 plus to the new S20 however everytime I get to the klarna page where it asks certain details boom the tab crashes and I complete the upgrade anyone else having the same problem?

913 REPLIES 913
AntS
Options

Hi all,

Quick update of my own. Latest info I’ve got on this is that the initial issue has been resolved. There was also mention of an email/SMS push to affected customers in our meeting. I’ve asked for something a bit more official in terms of a statement that better addresses your concerns, though.

sammyh25
Pioneer
Options

@AntS Have certainly had the SMS messages, last one yesterday promising a resolution by today.  So far that's all I've seen, no Samsung Order confirmation or any sign of an order on my Samsung account, so far. 

0 Likes
Dr_ic2
Navigator
Options

Same here, still being told by Samsung there is no order against my name, even though Klana has sent me my paperwork, most dissapointed with the whole process. Spent far to much of my time sorting out other peoples issues...

0 Likes
R12wan
First Poster
Options

Sooo Annoyed. 

I have now been told they can not find my order. I keep getting told different things with Samsung Oh we will sort this issue out give us 24 hours.

I have my direct debit mandate and Kalna reference yet no one can find my order... I can Even still see my deposit payment is still pending on my Online Banking. 

A manager was meant to call me back today at 10am yet no one called me. 

0 Likes
T0ny
Journeyman
Options

Same issues as others on here today. Greyed out button on Klarna agreement. Couldn't scroll any lower to make the button operable. Processed the whole thing again. One Direct Debit set up by Klarna, two identical credit card deposits being debited from my card. No agreement registered with Samsung. Samsung person told me to clear the cache on my phone. Klarna person said no record of any agreement with them although I've been paying them a direct debit for 12 months. Finally (having initially been cut off and then placed in a 23 call queue) got through to the area in Klarna that is at least aware of the issue and I'm now waiting to hear how it can be resolved. If it helps any one the direct Klarna number to use is 02030 050833. Last years upgrade process was poor, it took weeks to prove I was eligible for the free earbuds, this years is worse still.

0 Likes
Robbiej1
Student
Options

Still an issue on signing the agreement just checked, that's a third payment taken!

0 Likes
AdamCollins
Navigator
Options

What number did you call?

0 Likes
R12wan
First Poster
Options

0330 726 7467 

@AdamCollins wrote:

What number did you call?

0 Likes
AdamCollins
Navigator
Options

Just rang the number above and she told me that my order has not gone through even tho I have a reference and payment plan from Klarna. She said they should cancel and refund the payment within 7 days and I should go on the site and order again...

0 Likes
sammyh25
Pioneer
Options

Just had an email come through with the Samsung Order number now.  If you have a valid Klarna credit agreement but no Samsung Order, keep checking your emails, progress is being made.

0 Likes