Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S20 FE possibly the worse phone I have ever used.

(Topic created on: 18-06-2021 05:38 PM)
Matt75
Student
Options
Does anyone else who owns S20 fe find the phone slow and the Internet connection to weak. Especially when going to or from 5G to 4G. I also have an S10 which is much better than this phone and feels a lot more stable. I am not sure if it is my phone or a common problem?
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
zerend
Apprentice
Options
Yes have more issues like overheating, not connecting to mobile provider. Intermittent random app opening. So far today spent 3 hours with tech support to end up with useless phone so has to be looked at. Not impressed as 3 months old. Poor quality. My S9 so much better.
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
I'm looking at getting the 4g Snapdragon version just released, the SM-G780G varient. I don't get 5g so don't need it and also save £100 by not, but you can now get the snapdragon chip in the 4g one. I'm looking to see if this is a decent choice of phone for around the £200 mark (after trade in) as I need a cheapish second phone.
0 Likes
Claire00123
First Poster
Options
Only had mine a week after upgrading from s10e. Lost most of my backed up stuff, slow when using browsers, battery life is rubbish. Wish I'd stuck with my s10e now
0 Likes