Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20+ bugs post android 12 update

(Topic created on: 15-01-2022 11:43 AM)
Napster_nag
Apprentice
Options
Few annoying bugs I've noticed with my INU Exynos S20+ after the android 12 update -
1. Bluetooth keeps on disconnecting. I need to restart my phone and the problem solves temporarily but then reappears after some time.
2. Random app crashes. 
3. Battery sucks even after many charge cycles 
4. 120 Hz screen smoothness keeps dropping between transitions like app opening and going back to home screen. 
5. Phone generally is more laggy. 
6. Galaxy watch keeps disconnecting (probably related to the Bluetooth issue).
7. Some apps awake and send notifications only when I switch screen on. 
16 REPLIES 16
irmaladouce
Journeyman
Options

So all my allowed permission for the apps has reset, I need to give permission again to most of the apps, i.e access to camera and storage in Snapchat, etc. 

astfarias
First Poster
Options

same here

was working fine with android 11. Now it's terrible. That was the last chance I gave to Samsung, I will exchange for an iPhone. I'm done trying. 

0 Likes
Members_A9CfX4X
First Poster
Options

I've been having very similar issues with my S20+ since the Android update.

Yesterday all of a sudden it stopped recognizing any sim cards, many apps just don't open, including Samsung Cloud and Samsung Members.

It won't let me check for updates. The phone also started heating up really fast. And overnight the battery just died, even though it was on more than 40%.

Samsung support did zero effort to help, all they said was to send the phone to a service point. They didn't even touch the issues I wrote about.

I'm really done with Samsung or Android phones in general. Not worth the stress. 

0 Likes
Members_6XlVJzR
First Poster
Options

My S20 is eating my Battery since the update. 50% in 9 hours with 20min Screentime.

But i dont have anything of the other issues. 

SimonYeo84
First Poster
Options

I'm getting really annoyed with the Android 12 update too on my S20 Ultra. Since I updated, when you tag people in either WhatsApp messages or on Facebook, it randomly removes the tag and it's really doing my head in. Anyone else had this issue? 

0 Likes
Members_js9EiyY
Student
Options

EXTREME battery drain from 25% to 0 in few minutes. From 10% to 0% in less than 3 minutes.

0 Likes
Napster_nag
Apprentice
Options
Have you guys also noticed extreme throttling? I'm very sure my phone's performance has gone down due to throttling.
0 Likes