Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RAM management

(Topic created on: 01-08-2021 02:22 AM)
AlexyN9
Navigator
Options
The S20 FE (4G) keeps having RAM management issues despite of recent updates and 2 factory resets, why?
0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14
AlexyN9
Navigator
Options
Here we go again. I HAVE MY NOTE 10 LITE AND M51 ON ANDROID 11 AND THEY DON'T HAVE THIS ISSUE!!!!!
0 Likes
Me21303
Journeyman
Options
Hi could I please ask a question, I've just got a S20 FE in UK with 6gb ram. I've not added any apps yet but my spare ram is only reading as 2.4gb .Is this enough to run the phone for a couple of years with future updates to come etc plus I'd like to add things myself, thanks
0 Likes
Me21303
Journeyman
Options
Hi
0 Likes
AlexyN9
Navigator
Options
You should have more RAM available. Run the device care.
0 Likes
danieleric
Student
Options

Hi, i have the same issue with my S20 FE. The apps keep reloading after I switch to another app and back to the previous. It happens with web browser, some apps and game like Pokemon Go, where i check if the RAM is full and it always have at least 1gb free. Pokemon Go is not important, most important is when i want to make a transaction in the browser and check my card details in my bank app, i have to do it fast coz it happened to me multiple times that the browser app reloaded and i had to run thru the buying process again (when i was on the payment site and refreshing session reverts the form).
Its very annoying and ive never had the same issue on a different phone.

Can someone help?

0 Likes