Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

New update whats happened to the calendar?

(Topic created on: 30-01-2022 09:49 PM)
Maz2602
Journeyman
Options
All my stuff was colour order and its like this since update??? 

Cover image

10 REPLIES 10
Maz2602
Journeyman
Options
.Screenshot_20220130-174102_Calendar.jpg
0 Likes
leighleigh
Pioneer
Options
Mine has gone the same...i've been left with dark green and blue colours which i cant seem to change and it's ugly. I have also lost refresh on the weather temperature on my home page and words with friend has shrunk. Device care page is different too. I've contacted Samsung but we can't reverse the update for security reasons. Oh, and the notification red icon dot is tiny now. I'm not at all happy...
Maz2602
Journeyman
Options
Nope it's vile isnt it 😫
Solution
Richmar83
Helping Hand
Options
That looks like the Calendar in minimised View. If you drag down on bottom of screen it will expand out and show the coloured entries
leighleigh
Pioneer
Options
Yes it is. They said that some of the individual apps added may need their own update or cache clearing, but that didnt work with wwf, but the calender is the one already loaded, so there's no changing it. Have a look around and you'll see more changes i'm sure.
Samsung tech were helpful but there's nothing they could do. Good luck...
0 Likes
Richmar83
Helping Hand
Options
Is your handset tied to a network? I'm wondering if it's vendor tweaks to the release which are causing the above issues about colours and weather app. I was on the Beta test program for A12 and had the official firmware since December and haven't had similar issues. Yesterday I got the second A12 firmware update and still not seeing same issues. There are visual changes in A12 as it uses the latest OneUI.

The Device Care function has been tweaked in A12 and does look different but does the same job.
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
@Richmar83 is perfectly correct. Swipe down from the middle of the screen.
Don't you guys read the posts?
leighleigh
Pioneer
Options
The other thing i've come across, is that using an emoji on a text, is now chargeable as it turns a short text into an mms. I know these are pretty small issues, but i personalise my phone, and now i can't retrieve my own options.
I will check with my provider though.
The red dot in my previous message was my fault, so that is fine now.
Thanks Richmar83.

0 Likes
Members_pAt974y
First Poster
Options

Wow Maz2602 - you sorted it!  Thanks so much, I was tearing my hair out with other very involved suggested solutions that just don't work! :smiling-face:

0 Likes